Move your mouse over image
A power amplifier with a great musicality. It was entirely designed and projected in England with the participation of YBA, a perfect union that led them to design an A class unique amplifier of great power that manages to drive the most difficult speakers.
Front: Black Glass, power-on standby touching the gold bar, front LED to see the warm-up of the mono stage
Rear: RCA Connectors CMC 805, balanced XLR connectors with terminals 24K gold rhodium-plated, RCA or XLR input selector, power outlet stage MAIN POWER, POWER BOOST power outlet stage, Connectors giant speaker made of red copper specially for ONIX, IR Input and Output.
INPUTS: No°1 input RCA line inputs, No°1 Balanced XLR, No°1 RCA By-Pass.
Remote control made with high quality materials, enables a simple and convenient use of the device.
- 8 pairs of “BIG POWER” Sanken 2SC3264/2SA1295 transistors for each channel, filter capacitors : 4 10.000uF/160V Nichicon “Super Through” capacitors “
- 4 x MUR 8100 Ultra fast rectifier diodes, 2 “Silicon Steel” R-CORE transformers weighing each 6.5 kg with a power of 1200W
- Two stage power supply: MAIN POWER, that delivers high power fast
- The “BOOSTER POWER”, power stage is inserted to compensate for the additional power demand, thus maintaining stability and low distortion
- Output Power: 2 x 300W RMS (8 Ohm) – 2 x 600W RMS (4 Ohm)
- Dimension: (W × D × H): 480 x 610 x 270 mm
- Weight: 60 kg, Power consumption <1200W
- Standby consumption: <1W
- Power supply: 220V-240V AC
- Frequency response : 5Hz-50KHz (-0,5) dB
- Signal / noise Ratio: 100dB (A weighted)
- THD: 0,005% (3W/8ohm)
- Input sensibility: 430mV/47Kohm
- Channel separation: > 90dB
- Frequency response: 3Hz-55KHz (-1) dB
- Signal / noise Ratio: 105dB (A weighted)
- THD: 0,002% (3W/8ohm)
- Input sensibility: 830mV/47Kohm
- Channel separation: > 94dB